weight for 5 month old

Wahl der richtigen Milch, Fläschchen-Zubereitung und vieles mehr!
Expertenforum
nikitalazar
9. Jan 2024 17:18
weight for 5 month old
Hello,
my girl is now 5 month old. we have been combo feeding (breastfeed + formula) since the beginning. She is drinking Bio Combiotik 1 and maximum of 120ml and sometimes she doesn't finish the bottle. at night I breastfeed her, morning, lunch and evening i usually give her formula. in between i sometimes nurse her to sleep. She is now weight 6.6kg and I feel this very little for her age.
My Question:
1. Is the Bio Combiotik 1 suitable for her? or should I switch to other type of milk?
2. Do you have any tips to increase her weight? Maybe the schedule I'm doing is not correct?
thanks!
HiPP-Elternservice
10. Jan 2024 09:31
Re: weight for 5 month old
Dear „nikitalazar“,

Thank you for contacting us!

The HiPP 1 BIO Combiotik is suitable for your little girl. Our german HiPP 1 formula contains a small amount of starch, so the formula is slightly thicker than our Pre. Both formulas, Pre and 1, are suitable from birth on and can be combined with breastfeeding. If there is a small leftover in the bottle, it is a good sign that your baby is satisfied.

Babys are individuals and so is their growth. After a glimbs on my tables for weight and age i can tell you, that your girl is totally fine. So you don´t have to push the weight gain. If your pediatrician is happy with her developing, you can be happy, too.

I wish you both all the best!

Best regards
Your HiPP Expert
2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
loading 19523...