Differences between HiPP Kindermilch Combiotik 1+ and HiPP Bio Kindermilch ab 12. Monat

Wahl der richtigen Milch, Fläschchen-Zubereitung und vieles mehr!
Expertenforum
gast.3069391
6. Jul 2019 15:24
Differences between HiPP Kindermilch Combiotik 1+ and HiPP Bio Kindermilch ab 12. Monat
My daughter is 1.5 year old and weights 9kg.She drinks Hipp bio 12 months + twice a day 150ml. I would like to know the difference between Hipp combiotic 1+ year and Hipp Bio 12 months +.Which one I should use? Also is this quantity sufficient.Her solid intake is quiet good and she takes cheese and yogurt as well.
HiPP-Elternservice
8. Jul 2019 13:30
Re: Differences between HiPP Kindermilch Combiotik 1+ and HiPP Bio Kindermilch ab 12. Monat
Dear „archana2“,

Thank you for contacting us!

The difference between our HiPP Bio Kindermilch ab dem 12. Monat and the HiPP Combiotik Kindermilch ab 1 Jahr is the special composition of the Combiotic (HiPP Combiotik) formula.

Whilst our organic (HiPP Bio) formula milks contain all the important nutrients your child needs and which are also required by law, our Combiotic® formulae additionally contains natural lactic acid bacteria and valuable dietary fibre.

The choice as to whether you further would like to offer your daughter our organic formula milk or change to the organic Combiotic milk formula depends on which concept you prefer: if you are an advocate of a formula in organic quality that is as natural as possible, then you can stay with the HiPP Bio Kindermilch ab dem 12. Monat.

If you would like a scientifically orientated organic formula with added ingredients you will surely prefer the HiPP Kindermilch Combiotic.

The recommended milk quantities after one year are about 300 ml milk per day (inkluded other milk products as paps, cheese, yoghurt, milk desserts....). Best way is to split it in 2-3 portions. This is a dayly orientation. If the child in your case needs still a little more, it is ok. Just take the direktion into account.

Many greetings
Your HiPP Expertin
2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
loading 19523...