HiPP Combiotik in Romania

Wahl der richtigen Milch, Fläschchen-Zubereitung und vieles mehr!
Expertenforum

Liebe Eltern,

wir wünschen euch ein frohes Osterfest!

Wir freuen uns darauf, die Feiertage im Kreise unserer Familie zu verbringen.
Eure eingehenden Fragen bearbeiten wir schnellstmöglich nach den Feiertagen.

Herzliche Grüße
Eure HiPP-Expertinnen

Bianca MCB
18. Sep 2022 22:33
HiPP Combiotik in Romania
Hello my friends!
I raised my baby girl until now (1year and 1 month old) with milk Hipp Combiotik buyed from Germany because in Romania the same milk is same price but poor quality.
I want to ask mr Hipp if he will want to raise his child with Hipp Combiotik from Romania.
I do not understand why is less quality in Romania 🙄 less respect for babies from Romania or what?
Sorry, but i do not understand why is happening this.
Every baby shall enjoy the same quality, or the health of my baby because it was born in Romania is less important for Hipp? 😥
I am verry sad because of this attitude of Hipp products!!!!
I have asked the România represent for Hipp and they said that will ask the colegues from Austria... What is with that attitude???
I want to buy the same product in every country i go.
In Bulgary is the same problem like în Romania 😥😥😥
Is not fair!!!
HiPP-Elternservice
19. Sep 2022 16:22
Re: HiPP Combiotik in Romania
Dear „Bianca MCB“,

we are sorry that you are unsettled. It is right to contact us directly.

Here we can directly reassure you:
Our HiPP products in different countries are similar - but not 1:1 the same. There may be country-specific differences. Nevertheless, the same high quality requirements are placed on every HiPP product - no matter where it is purchased and no matter where it is produced.

Our products in Romania ( https://www.hipp.ro/formule-de-lapte/pr ... 22%3A18%7D )are safe and optimally suited for feeding your baby.

All the best for you and your family!

Best regards
Your HiPP expert
2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
loading 19523...