Zubereitung des Milchbreies

Speiseplan, erstes Löffelchen, Trinken und vieles mehr!
Expertenforum
gast.3069391
8. Jul 2018 02:06
Zubereitung des Milchbreies
I have started solids for my 5.5 month with puress in morning.Her weight is only 5.7 kg and doctor adviced to introduce milk based porride in the evening.I purchaded hipp milk porridge but i am not sure in the measurement how to measure the product.Its mentioned 45g for 4 month old.Can I use tsp or tbsp to measure this? if so how many tsp/tbsp I should giv since her weight is less.
HiPP-Elternservice
9. Jul 2018 14:14
Re: Zubereitung des Milchbreies
Liebe „archana2“,

I am happy to answer your question.

To prepare a smaller serving (Für kleinere Portionen), for example with our “HiPP Bio-Milchbrei Gute Nacht Grieß Banane“, you can follow the recommendation on our package as follows:
“45g (ca. 4 Essl.) Pulver und 130ml Wasser. “Essl.” means tablespoon, so about 4 tablespoons and 130ml water.

You may use a little less water or a little more cereal flakes without any worries.
Some babies like their porridge " semi-solid", others like it more "soup-like".

When preparing cereal, there is no need to watch every gram of grain.

The measuring unit "tablespoon" in the preparation is to be seen as a benchmark. In every household, the spoons are different sizes and each mother fills the spoon differently.
So it may be possible that you can use one or two tablespoons more to achieve the desired consistency. Or sometimes a little less fluid.

Best regards,
Your HiPP Expert Team
2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
loading 19518...